COUNTING CARBS FOR COMFORT
While we are all in quarantine and find ourselves constantly missing the scrumptious dishes from our favorite restaurants, what else is there to do than to drown our sorrows in some carbs? Since we are already becoming couch potatoes, munching on all the junk food we had stored from beforehand, we thought why not use our favorite ingredient to our advantage. Here is a quick and healthy potato snack recipe that will allow you to satisfy those cravings and also be true to your weight loss diet.
· 600g New or Baby Potato
· Tablespoon Olive Oil
· Sprinkle of Dried Rosemary leaves
· Teaspoon Salt
· Preheat oven 200C.
· Cut potatoes sized around 1 inch.
· Place into a bowl and drizzle olive oil stirring to coat all pieces.
· Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
· Place in the oven cooking for around 15 mins, pull out 15 min mark and sprinkle with rosemary and put back into the oven for a further 5-10 mins depending on your oven.
· Once out of the oven sprinkle salt evenly over potatoes