Easy and Healthy Sriracha Chicken
If you’re like me, you’ll never compromise taste for healthy eating. Whether it’s salad, seafood or even something as basic as chicken, you’ll want what you eat to taste good and not require a lengthy recipe to make. Today is your lucky day because I have a quick, easy and tasty Sriracha Chicken recipe to share with you. I prefer using boneless chicken breast, but you can of course use whichever part you prefer (I’ve tried the recipe with wings and it was pretty awesome) and adjust the recipe accordingly. This recipe can keep the chicken marinated easily for up till 48 hours.
- Chicken 6 boneless breast pieces
- Sriracha Sauce 4 tablespoons
- Garlic Paste 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Lemon 1 large, 2 small
- Prick the chicken with a fork and set aside.
- For the marinade, mix the sriracha sauce, garlic paste, salt and lemon together.
- Dip the chicken into the marinade, coating thoroughly and set aside. Once all the chicken breasts are coated, pour the remaining marinade over the chicken.
- Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 2 hours before grilling in a non-stick pan, or over a grill.
- Serve with a side salad or couscous, or a sprinkle of spring onion. The dish is bursting with flavors yet light on the calories – making it the perfect meal for anyone watching the scale.